Thomas O. Williams Jr.
- Autistic Disorder
- Test Psychometrics
- Violence and Aggression
- IES Data Sets
- Disabilities and STEM
- Special Education Program Leader
- Council for Exceptional Children Division for Children with Behavioral Disorders
- Council for Exceptional Children Division for Research
- Council for Exceptional Children Division for Educational Diagnostic Services
- Council for Exceptional Children Division of International Special Education and Services
- Ph.D. Auburn University
- M. Ed James Madison University
- B.S. James Madison University
- A.A.S. Lord Fairfax Community College
Williams, T.O., Kaui, T. & Ernst, J.V. (2015). Special populations at-risk of dropping out of school: A discipline based analysis of STEM educators. Journal of STEM Education, 16(1), 38-42.
Ernst, J.V. & Williams, T.O. (2015). The “Who, what, and how conversation”: Characteristics and responsibilities of current in-service technology and engineering educators. Journal of Technology Education Studies (41)1, 48-56.
Ernst, J.V., Li, S. & Williams, T.O. (2014). Secondary engineering design graphics educator service load of students with identified categorical disabilities and Limited English Proficiency. Engineering Design Graphics Journal, 78(1), 1-10.
Mesmer, H. A., & Williams, T.O. (2015). Examining the role of syllable awareness in a model of concept of word: Findings with preschoolers. Reading Research Quarterly (50)4, 483-497.
Williams, T. O., Jr. (2015). An Examination of the Effect of Having Completed a GED Program Upon the Post-release Outcomes of CTE Program Completers. $42,396.00. Virginia Department of Corrections - Division of Education