School of Education Research
- Azano, A. P. (2019, In press). My father’s place in the mountains: An education elsewhere. In J. Pontius, D. Greenwood, & M. Mueller (Eds.). Hunting, gathering, and fishing for food: Place-based learning for the plate. Environmental Discourses in Science Education Book Series. New York: Springer.
- Alexander, M.D., 2019, “School Liability in School Shootings Cases”, School Violence in International Context, Chapter 14, Rosemary Papa, Ed., Springer, Nature, Switzerland, AG.
- Fullen, M.C. (2019). Defining wellness in older adulthood: Toward a comprehensive framework. Journal of Counseling and Development, 97 (1), 62-74.
- Garrison, Jim (2019). Derridian Poststructuralism, Deweyan Pragmatism, and Education. The Oxford Handbook of Dewey. Steven Fesmire (Ed.)
- Hein, S. F. (2019). Deleuze, immanence, and immanent writing in qualitative inquiry: Non-linear texts and being a traitor to writing. Qualitative Inquiry, 25, 83-90.
- Jones, B. D., Byrnes, M. K., & Jones, M. W. (2019). Validation of the MUSIC Model of Academic Motivation Inventory: Evidence for use with veterinary medicine students. Frontiers in Veterinary Science, 6(11), 1-9. doi:10.3389/fvets.2019.00011