The Alumni Advisory Board of the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences brings together Hokies from across the country. The board’s principal mission is to advise on alumni initiatives.
With a diverse set of backgrounds, the members represent the more than 60,000 graduates of the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences.
Members of the Alumni Advisory Board:
- Serve a three-year term on the board;
- Attend two meetings per year on the Virginia Tech campus;
- Advocate on behalf of the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences;
- Provide feedback and insight for key college projects; and
- Share their expertise with students inside and outside the classroom.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the college’s Alumni Advisory Board, contact Christina Miller, the director of alumni relations, at email@example.com or 540-231-8364.
- Nadia Baker
- Nathen Baker
- Deseria Barney
- Brent Blevins
- Carrie Covey
- Treva Carter
- Jeanne DaDamio
- Nicole DaDamio
- Ron Epperly
- Grayson Gosney
- Chrissy Jenkins
- Dorothy Long
- Nancy Moga
- Nancy Munnikhuysen
- Jacqueline Nottingham
- Howard Sholl
- Judy Springer, President
- Melissa Smarr