Alumni Advisory Board
The Alumni Advisory Board of the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences brings together Hokies from across the country. The board’s principal mission is to advise on alumni initiatives.
With a diverse set of backgrounds, the members represent the more than 60,000 graduates of the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences.
Members of the Alumni Advisory Board:
- Serve a three-year term on the board;
- Attend two meetings per year on the Virginia Tech campus;
- Advocate on behalf of the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences;
- Provide feedback and insight for key college projects; and
- Share their expertise with students inside and outside the classroom.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the college’s Alumni Advisory Board, contact Robyn Stuart, the director of alumni relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-231-8364.
- Robin Albrecht
- Nadia Baker
- Nathen Baker
- Matt Banfield
- Brent Blevins
- Treva Carter
- Carrie Covey, President
- Deseria Creighton-Barney
- Jeanne DaDamio
- Nicole DaDamio
- Anne Deekens
- Grayson Gosney, Past President
- Eric Hulett
- Chrissy Jenkins
- Katie Mazzola
- Nancy Moga
- Jacqueline Nottingham
- Howard Sholl
- Melissa Smarr
- Judy Springer