Joseph S. Mukuni
- Career and Technical Education Methodology
- Student Classroom Management
- Workforce Developmet in a Global Society
- Career and Technical Education Policy Formulation & Evaluation
- English-Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Co-leader of the faculty led Zambia Study Abroad program
- Member of the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences Diversity Committee
- Virginia Tech Lifelong Learning Institute
- Ph.D. Virginia Tech
- Ed.S. Virginia Tech
- M.Sc. Aston University, United Kingdom
Mukuni, J., & Tlou, J. (2018). The Place of Ubuntu in Global Education. In Cases on Global Competencies for Educational Diplomacy in International Settings (pp. 223-248). IGI Global.
Mukuni, J., & Price, B. (2016). Identifying connections between career and technical education (CTE) and academic programs through standards of learning. International Journal of Vocational and Technical Education, 8(4), 25-34.
Mukuni, J. (2015). The chronic shortage of STEM talent: The place of integrative STEM education. Teacher Education & Practice, Spring/Summer 2015, Vol. 28 No. 2/3. P 208.
Mukuni, J., & Price, B. (2013). Portability of technical skills across occupations: A case for demolition of disciplinary silos? International Journal of Vocational and Technical Education, 5(2), 21-28.
Mukuni, J., & Price, B. (2014). Mukuni, J. & Price, B., (2014). Implementation challenges of a donor funded development project: Lessons learned through a deep-end strategy while implementing a development program in Zambia. Journal of African Studies and Development, Vol. 6(1) pp. 1-7, January 2014. DOI 10.5897/JASD2013.0262
Dr. Mukuni has attended professional development programs in a number of countries including Demark, China, the Netherlands, Tanzania, and Swaziland in areas of general management, administration, project management, small business management, and human resource management & development. He has also attended international conferences in Botswana, Canada, France, Germany, Kenya, Malawi, Norway, South Africa, Switzerland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.