- School Built Facilities And Achievement
- School Design For 21st Century
- Renovations and Student Outcomes
- Treasurer, International Society for Educational Planning
- Program Leader, Educational Leadership
- Ed.D. Educational Administration, Virginia Tech
- Ed.S. Educational Administration and Supervision, George Washington University
- M.S. Guidance and Counseling, University of South Alabama
- B.S. Mathematics, University of South Alabama
Awards and Honors
Southeastern Region Council of Educational Facility Planners, International Research Award
Bibb, W. & Cash, C.S. (2014) Chapter 9: World-Mindedness in High Schools: Perceptions of 8 High School Principals, in Building Cultural Community through Global Educational Leadership (Editors, Harris & Mixson), NCPEA Publications, 2014.
Cash, C.S. (2012). Part 5: The impact of school infrastructure on learning. In Learning in Twenty-First Century Schools (pp.91-100). Inter-American Development Bank. New York, NY: IDB Education Division.
Cash, C.S. & Twiford, T. (2010). Imbedded internship objectives to meet the expectations of NCATE and address ISLLC standards in a principal preparation program, NCPEA Conference Proceedings
Cash, C.S. & Twiford, T. (2010). Integrated coursework: Bringing meaning to a qualitative research class, NCPEA Conference Proceedings.“Improving Student Achievement and School Facilities in an time of Limited Funding”, Connexions, NCPEA on-line publication, 2009.