Carol S. Cash
Carol S. Cash is a professor of practice in the Educational Leadership and Policy Studies program.
- School Built Facilities And Achievement
- School Design For 21st Century
- Renovations and Student Outcomes
- EdD, Educational Administration, Virginia Tech
- EdS, Educational Administration and Supervision, George Washington University
- MS, Guidance and Counseling, University of South Alabama
- BS, Mathematics, University of South Alabama
- Treasurer, International Society for Educational Planning
- Program Leader, Educational Leadership (past)
- Editorial Boards
- International Society for Educational Planning (Editorial Review Board member)
- Educational Planning (10-15-2015 -- present); Role: Editorial / Curatorial board member
- Educational Planning (01-1-2020 -- 12-31-2021); Role: Editorial / Curatorial board member
- Southeastern Region Council of Educational Facility Planners, International Research Award
Bibb, W. & Cash, C.S. (2014) Chapter 9: World-Mindedness in High Schools: Perceptions of 8 High School Principals, in Building Cultural Community through Global Educational Leadership (Editors, Harris & Mixson), NCPEA Publications, 2014.
Cash, C.S. (2012). Part 5: The impact of school infrastructure on learning. In Learning in Twenty-First Century Schools (pp.91-100). Inter-American Development Bank. New York, NY: IDB Education Division.
Cash, C.S. & Twiford, T. (2010). Imbedded internship objectives to meet the expectations of NCATE and address ISLLC standards in a principal preparation program, NCPEA Conference Proceedings
Cash, C.S. & Twiford, T. (2010). Integrated coursework: Bringing meaning to a qualitative research class, NCPEA Conference Proceedings.“Improving Student Achievement and School Facilities in an time of Limited Funding”, Connexions, NCPEA on-line publication, 2009.
- VT PRS for UCEA (01-08-2021 - Present); Plenary Representative for Virginia Tech to UCEA
Select Media Mentions
Recent Academic News