Nancy A. Bradley
Nancy A. Bradley is the Associate Director for the Office of Academic Programs within the School of Education.
- Vocabulary Instruction
- Formative and Design Experiments
- Clinical Partnerships and Practices
- Behavior Management
- Differentiated Instruction
- PhD, Curriculum and Instruction, Virginia Tech
- MS, Elementary Education, University of Dayton
- BS, Special Education, University of Dayton
- President, Association of Teacher Educators in Virginia (ATE-VA)
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation Site Reviews
- Site Visit Team Member, Anchorage, AK, 2021.
- Site Visit Team Member, George College, 2021.
- Citizen at Large, Advisory Board for Teacher Education and Licensure (VDOE) (07-01-2020 to present)
- School Board Member, Salem City Schools (2013 to present)
- Editorial Boards
- The Teacher Educators' Journal
Bradley, N. (2013). The Social Practice of Formulating “Kid-Friendly” Definitions. Reading in Virginia.
Southwest Virginia Professional Education Consortium, VA Department of Education, ($47, 593) (Active: 2021 - 2022), Co PIs: Nancy Bradley and Donna Fortune.
Virginia Department of Education Clinical Faculty Grant MentorVA: Collaborating Across Regions to Unify Mentoring Efforts and Expand Access to Clinical Faculty & Mentor Teacher Training ($54,356) Co PIs: Nancy Bradly and Nancy Bodenhorn. Active 2020 - 2021.
- Salem City School Board
- Special Education Advisory Committee, Salem City Schools
- Invited presentation: Fogelsong, D. and Bradley, N. (2020). Technology resources and platforms to use in the upper grade reading classroom to engage students in authentic practice. (Four 1- hour workshops). Southwest Higher Education Center, Abingdon, VA (2020).
Select Media Mentions
Recent Academic News