College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences Awards and Honors — 2020-2021 Guidelines
October 27, 2020
The College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences Awards and Honors Committee invites nominations of faculty, staff, and graduate students for college recognition.
The College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences Awards are:
- Certificate of Teaching Excellence
- Excellence in Research and Creative Scholarship Award
- Excellence in Advising Award
- Excellence in Outreach and International Initiatives Award
- College Staff Award
- Diversity Award
- Land Grant Scholar Award
- Outstanding Graduate Student Awards
All the necessary information related to the college’s awards can be found on the Awards and Honors page of the college website and in this downloadable pdf.
We encourage all faculty, as well as staff and students, as appropriate, to nominate themselves or to nominate their colleagues. Please note that there is no limit on the number of award nominations that can be forwarded to the committee. For all faculty awards, winners are not eligible for re-nomination for the same award for a period of three years.
Nominations must be submitted as a single pdf document to Randa Freeborn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadlines for 2020-2021
- Deadline for Submission of Teaching and Graduate Nominations: January 21, 2021, at 4 p.m.
- Deadline for Submission of All Other Award Nominations: February 4, 2021, at 4 p.m.
Questions about the college honors and awards should be directed to Carmen Giménez Smith, chair of the Honors and Awards Committee, at email@example.com, or to Tom Ewing, associate dean for graduate studies and research, at firstname.lastname@example.org.