Thank you for including the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences in your philanthropy!
Gifts make a powerful impact on the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences, as they enable students and faculty to make lasting contributions to our world through insights from the arts, humanities, and human and social sciences. Financial support also allows the college to inspire the next generation.
YOUR GIFTS MATTERS
Are you ready to invest in the college? You can make an annual gift right now.
- College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences Annual Fund
- Alliance for Social, Political, Ethical, and Cultural Thought Annual Fund
- Apparel, Housing, and Resource Management Annual Fund
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Annual Fund
- English Department Annual Fund
- Human Development Department Annual Fund
- Internships Annual Fund
- Modern and Classical Languages and Literatures Department Annual Fund
- Philosophy Department Annual Fund
- Political Science Department Annual Fund
- Religion and Culture Department Annual Fund
- School of Communication Annual Fund
- School of Education Annual Fund
- School of Public and International Affairs Annual Fund
- Science, Technology, and Society Department Annual Fund
- Sociology Department Annual Fund
- Other Designated Funds
Are you looking to make a substantial investment in the college’s students or faculty? Begin a scholarship? Support a professorship? Contact Holly Kobia, the college’s assistant dean for advancement, at 540-231-8014 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how your investment can support the college.