Gifts make a powerful impact on the College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences, as they enable students and faculty to make lasting contributions to our world through insights from the arts, humanities, and human and social sciences. Financial support also allows the college to inspire the next generation.
YOUR GIFTS MATTERS
Are you ready to invest in the college? You can make an annual gift right now.
- College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences Annual Fund
- Alliance for Social, Political, Ethical, and Cultural Thought Annual Fund
- Apparel, Housing, and Resource Management Annual Fund
- Communication Department Annual Fund
- English Department Annual Fund
- Human Development Department Annual Fund
- Marching Virginians Annual Fund
- Modern and Classical Languages and Literatures Department Annual Fund
- Philosophy Department Annual Fund
- Political Science Department Annual Fund
- Religion and Culture Department Annual Fund
- School of Education Annual Fund
- School of Performing Arts Annual Fund
- Science and Technology in Society (STS) Department Annual Fund
- Sociology Department Annual Fund
- Other Designated Funds
Are you looking to make a substantial investment in the college’s students or faculty? Begin a scholarship? Support a professorship? Contact Brian Plum, our associate director of development, at 540-750-6479 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how your investment can support the college.