Dr. Lily Corwin is an instructor with the University Writing Program.
- Jewish American Literature
- Holocaust Literature
- American Folk Music
- Ph.D. Catholic University of America
- M.A. Catholic University of America
- B.A. Virginia Tech
- Ralph Donald Award, MAPACA conference 2021
- “Womenfolk: Feminist Re-Imaginings of Traditional Folk Songs,” Response, Upcoming Fall 2022.
- “Exit Shoah: Amy Bellette and Fading Cultural Memory in Exit Ghost,” Philip Roth Studies, Fall 2013 (9:2).
- “Is That All There Is?: Martin Buber, Sufficiency, and Paul Auster’s ‘The Book of Memory,” Studies in American Jewish Literature, 2011 (30).
- “Bloomsday 5664: Casing the Promised Land, the Torah, and Ulysses,” James Joyce Quarterly, Winter 2007 (44:2).
Select Media Mentions
Recent Academic News