- Eighteenth Century and Romantic Poetry
- Lord Byron
- Digital Humanities
- Director, Center for Applied Technology in the Humanities
- Ph.D. University of Texas at Austin
- B.A. University of North Texas
Edmund Spenser: A Reception History. (Columbia SC: Camden House, 1996).
Forms of Reflection: Genre and Culture in Meditational Writing. (Baltimore: The Johns Hopkins University Press, 1993).
Archives and Databases
- "Lord Byron and his Times" Editor, digital archive, 2008-
- The Index of Middle English Verse" (iMEV). Digital editor 2008-15
- "English Poetry, 1579-1830: Spenser and the Tradition: A Gathering of Texts, Biography, and Criticism." Textual database, 2007
- "The Civil War Letters of Joseph Perrin Burrage" Digital edition., 2008