Hanna (Netta) Baker
- Composition Pedagogy & Practice
- First-Year Writing Curriculum Development
- Writing Assessment Theory & Practice
- Teacher Development
- Sexuality in Popular Romance
- Graduate Teaching Assistant Mentor
- Rhetoric Society of America
- International Society for the Study of Popular Romance
- Romance Writers of America
- M.A. Kansas State University
- B.A. Kansas State University
Writing at Virginia Tech. 2016-2017 pending. Custom Text.
Current Research: study of program evaluation and assessment strategies among first-year writing programs at top tier universities; also researching representations of subversive female sexual behavior through the physiology of male sexual response depicted in the novels of Kresley Cole.