TLOS Professional Development Opportunities
March 17, 2021
Technology-enhanced Learning and Online Strategies’ Professional Development Network has announced a range of free professional development opportunities for spring 2021 as well as many new opportunities for this summer.
Working with partners across the university, the Professional Development Network fosters the integration of technology in teaching, learning, research, and daily activities for Virginia Tech faculty, staff, and graduate students. Workshops cover a variety of interest areas, such as this sampling of upcoming opportunities :
- Microsoft Power BI Training (March 23)
- Graphics in Base R using GGPlot (March 23)
- Canvas: Building Assignments (March 23)
- Global Access For Your Scholarship (March 24)
- Tech Trends in Higher Education: Badging our Learning (March 25)
- Using Videos in Canvas (March 26)
- Tech Trends in Higher Education: What are you asking us? TLOS Top 5 (March 29)
- Grey Literature 101 (March 29)
- Demystifying Machine Learning (March 30)
- Research Ethics & Compliance for Virginia Tech Researchers (#3) (March 30)
- Integrating Ethics into the Classroom (March 31)
- The Role of Faculty Mentorship in Experiential Learning (March 31)
- Microsoft Power Automate Training (April 2)
Search the full TLOS professional development schedule and enroll in courses at https://profdev.tlos.vt.edu.
The Professional Development Network group within TLOS, a unit of the Division of Information Technology, facilitates and leverages campus-wide partnerships to offer programs and training opportunities designed to foster technology integration and increase digital fluency at Virginia Tech.