Advancing Equity in Rural Education Webinar Series
Join the Rural Education SIG of AERA for a Webinar Series focused on: Advancing Equity in Rural Education. The webinar series is co-sponsored by the Virginia Tech School of Education.
Given our location in Southwest Virginia, better understanding the challenges and opportunities associated with rural education helps not only these rural communities and our programs, but the field of education more generally. The interconnectedness of people and place is central to all of our work.
The webinar series is free and open to the public. Please mark your calendars for these webinars, many of which feature graduates of the School of Education and/or members of our community.
- Series Kick-Off Virtual Event, Friday, February 26, 4 – 5 pm EST
- Black Rural Education, Friday, March 5, 4 pm EST
- Indigenous Rural Education, 4 pm EST
- Latinx Rural Education, 4 pm EST
- Policy & Partnerships, 4 pm EST