- Cognitive Development
- Technology and Media
- Attention, Learning, and Memory
- Computational Modeling and Data Science
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin
- M.A., Seoul National University
- B.A., Seoul National University
- Choi, K., et al. “Preschoolers are more likely to direct learning content questions to adults than to other children (or selves) during spontaneous conversational acts.” 40th Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society, 2018, Madison, WI, Cognitive Science Society.
- Choi, K., et al. “Understanding the transfer deficit: Contextual mismatch, proactive interference, and working memory affect toddlers’ video-based transfer.” Child Development, vol. 89, 2018, pp. 1378-1393, doi:10.1111/cdev.12810.
- Choi, K., and H.L. Kirkorian. “Touch or watch to learn? Toddlers’ object retrieval using contingent and noncontingent video.” Psychological Science, vol. 27, 2016, pp. 726-736, doi:10.1177/0956797616636110.