Benjamin D Katz
- Cognitive training
- Working memory and executive function
- Transcranial direct current stimulation
- Cognition throughout the life course
- Ph.D. University of Michigan
- M.S. University of Michigan
- B.A. Columbia University
Katz, B., Au, J., Buschkuehl, M., Abagis, T., Zabel, C., Jaeggi, S. M., and Jonides, J. (2017). Individual differences and long-term consequences of tDCS-augmented cognitive training. Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, 29(9), 1498-1508.
Rhodes, R., and Katz, B. (2017). Working memory plasticity and aging. Psychology and Aging, 32(1), 51-59.
Katz, B., Jaeggi, S., Buschkuehl, M., Stegman, A., and Shah, P. (2014). Differential effect of motivational features on training improvements in school-based cognitive training. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 10.