Kee Jeong Kim
- Child and Adolescent Developmental Psychopathology
- Interlocking Trajectories of Externalizing and Internalizing Problems
- Research Methods (e.g., structural equation modeling, latent growth curve modeling, hierarchical linear & nonlinear modeling, latent class modeling)
- The Evolution of Criminal and Antisocial Behavior
- American Psychological Association
- International Society for the Study of Behavioral Development
- Society for Research in Child Development
- Society for Research on Adolescence
- Ph.D. Iowa State University
Kim, K. J. (2006). "Risk and protective factors for drug use among American youth." Paper presented at the Biennial Meeting of International Society for the Study of Behavioral Development, Melbourne, Australia.
Kim, K. J. (2006). "Parent-adolescent conflict and co-occurring adolescent internalizing and externalizing behaviors." Paper presented at the Biennial Meeting of Society for Research on Adolescence, San Francisco, CA.
Kim, K. J. (2006). "Parental Death during Adolescence and Developmental Competence in Young Adulthood." Paper presented at
Kim, K. J. (2005). "Co-occurring Internalizing and Externalizing Behaviors from Adolescence to Early Adulthood." Paper presented at The Second Annual Summer Institute of the NIMH Family Research Consortium (FRC) IV , New Orleans, LA.