Katie Thomas is a Comm Skills instructor in the School of Communication.
- Transmedia Storytelling
- Forensics Community Norms
- The Bachelor(ette) and the Negative Representation of Women
- MA, Touro University Worldwide (Expected 2024, Psychology with focus in Media Psychology)
- MA, Liberty University (Strategic Communication)
- BS, Liberty University (Theatre Performance & Government)
- 1st place Graduate Performance – Liberty University Research Week – April 2019
- Best Paper “Like us on Facebook: The Social Media Plan for the Non-Scholarship Forensics Program” Central States Communication Conference April 2020
- Northeastern State University Circle of Excellence Nominee 2021
- Northeastern State University Model the Way Nominee 2022
Thomas, A.D., & Thomas, K. “Christmas in Candler” [Theatrical Script] (December, 2021).
Thomas, K. “Night at the [Bible] Museum” [Theatrical Script – Short] (June, 2022).
Select Media Mentions
Recent Academic News