Graduate Students Presented Papers at 15th Annual Conference on Higher Education Pedagogy
March 1, 2023
The following graduate students presented papers at the 15th Annual Conference on Higher Education Pedagogy:
- Gabriel Adeneye and Bryce Platt Kayanuma, Education, “Onboarding Graduate Student Researchers for Success” and “Instructional Assessment Strategies Aimed Toward Improving Online Learning Experiences,” with School of Education faculty member Glen Holmes, Alicia Johnson, and Abbot Packard
- Catherine Cotrupi, Education, “Integrating Systems Thinking into Existing Instructional Designs,” with Matthew Norris et al.
- Hande Fenerci, Education, “Differences in Motivational Climate in Face-to-face, Online, and Hybrid Courses,” with School of Education faculty member Brett Jones, Margaret Ellis, and Fei Gu
- Nikita Reis, Education, “Accessibility vs. Access – Defining the Difference”
- Courtney Ross, Sociology, “Body-scan Techniques for Abating the Stressful Experiences of Teaching,” with Alan Forrest
The conference took place February 15–17 at The Inn at Virginia Tech and the Skelton Conference Center.