Housing and Society (free with your membership)
The Housing Education and Research Association (HERA) exists to promote excellence in housing education and research, both with academic institutions and the housing industry. Members of the organization recognize and understand the relationship that exists among the well-being of individuals, families, and communities and the holistic housing environment. The organization is a major forum for professional dialogue among educators, researchers, policy makers, and practitioners in the field of housing.
HERA membership is international, and a majority of its members are involved in resident instruction, research, and Cooperative Extension at colleges and universities. Other members include representatives from government agencies, industry, financing agencies, and other organizations with an interest in housing.
- National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA)
- Housing Education and Research Association (HERA)
- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (AAFCS)
Frequently Asked Questions (Appliances):
- The Center for Universal Design (NC State University)
- Kitchen and Bath Consumer Workbook
- NKBA Tips and How-to Articles
- Glossary of Terms
- Find a Professional