The Residential Environments and Design Industry Advisory Board serves as an industry advisory group for the undergraduate major in this area and for the Center for Real Life Design’s education, outreach, and research programs. With the strong link between Residential Environments and Design and the kitchen and bath industry, members of the Advisory Board have been instrumental in developing the center’s facilities and guiding its programs to national prominence. Advisory Board members mentor students during visits to campus, provide fieldtrip opportunities, advise faculty on curriculum, provide support for internships, and contribute to the Residential Environments and Design program and the Center for Real Life Design in many different ways.
Advisory Board Companies
- American Woodmark Corporation
- Blum, Inc.
- Distinctive DesignFerguson
- Hatchett Design RemodelKohler Co.
- Masterbrand Cabinets
- Miele, Inc.
- Reico Kitchen and Bath
- RICKI - Research Institute for Cooking & Kitchen Intelligence
- State Electric Supply Co.
- Sub-Zero & Wolf
- White Good & Company, Advertising
Trade Association Members
- Virginia Chapter of the National Kitchen and Bath Association
- Baltimore-Washington Chapter of the National Kitchen and Bath Association
Honorary Board Member (Alumni Representative)
- Travis Oden
- Erin Siarey, R. Bratti Associates, Inc.
- Ebony Stephenson, Designs by Ebony