School of Performing Arts
254 Henderson Hall (0141)
195 Alumni Mall
Blacksburg, VA 24061
540-231-5387 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tatiana Vintu teaches and works in the area of scenography/scenic design and is the Director of the MFA in Theatre: Scenography Program, and Properties Design and Management.
In addition to her work with Virginia Tech, she has designed professionally for many national and international theatre productions and film. She also designed and curated major international exhibits as Prague Quadrennial 2019 in Prague; Innovative Costume of the 21st Century: The Next Generation 2019 in Moscow; Costume at the Turn of the Century, 1990-2015 at World Stage Design 2017 in Taipei.
- MFA in Theatre/Production Scenic Design - Tulane University (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Studied Scenography (Set Design) - The National University of Theatrical and Cinematic Arts, (Bucharest, Romania)
- BA Scenography (Set Design) - Academy of Music, Theatre and Visual Arts (Chisinau, Moldova
- Member, The United States Institute for Theatre Technology (USITT)
- Member, The International Organization of Scenographers, Theatre Architects and Technicians (OISTAT)
Select Media Mentions
Recent Academic News