School of Performing Arts
Michael Alvarez is a visiting assistant professor of directing in the School of Performing Arts. He teaches directing and script analysis.
In addition to his work with Virginia Tech, Michael is an international theatre director. He has worked extensively around the U.S. and Europe in a myriad of theatrical disciplines.
- Performance Art
- Devised and Physical Theatre
- Dramaturgy and Script Analysis
- PhD, Discipline, Institution
- MA, Discipline, Institution
- BA, Discipline, Institution
- Guest director in Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Extensive work in the United Kingdom, including the Brighton Festival