Ted S. Price
School of Education
2810 Parham Road Suite 300
Richmond, VA 23294
804-662-7288 | email@example.com
Ted S. Price is a Visiting Assistant Professor in the School of Education.
- Ph.D., University of Southern California
- M.S.Ed., California State University, Long Beach
- B.S.Ed., Northern Arizona University
- Member, 2011-2016, Virginia Professors of Educational Leadership (VPEL)
- Member, 2010-2011, Faculty Executive Committee, West Virginia University
- Member, 2009-2010, Faculty Welfare Committee, West Virginia University
- Task Force Member, 2008-2011, Developing Standards for Educational Leaders in West Virginia West Virginia Department of Education Leadership Collaborative
- Virginia Education Research Association (VERA), Outstanding research paper, 2014
- Race to the Top (RTT) Selected to serve as member of review committee, Secretary of Education, annual grant awards, 2010
- February Employee of the Month: Orange County Department of Education, 2005
- Pacific Coast High School, Co-Founder, with Machele Kilgore and Robert Windham, OCDE, Orange County, CA, 2001-02
- Polson, K., Albert, J., Price, T., & Woodson. S. (2016). Collaborative Teaching in the Inclusive Classroom. Journal of Juvenile Court, Community, and Alternative School Administrators of California. 29(1). 9-12.
- Read, N. W., Price, T., & Gonsoulin, S. (2015). NDTAC Practice Guide: Addressing the Unmet Educational Needs of Children and Youth in the Juvenile Justice and Child Welfare Systems Requires Within-Agency and Cross-Agency Leadership. Washington, DC: National Evaluation and Technical Assistance Center for Children and Youth Who Are Neglected, Delinquent, or At-Risk (NDTAC).
- Price, T. (2015). Mind shift: Helping you to become the leader you want to be. Journal of Juvenile Court, Community, and Alternative School Administrators of California. 28(1),15-22.
- Kassner, L., Price, T., Kinsler, A., & Dougherty, A. (2014). Shifting paradigms for leadership: Transitioning from teachers to school leaders in a principal preparation program. Paper presented at the annual conference of the Virginia Educational Research Association, Charlottesville, VA.
- Price, T. (2014). Finding your true career: If you could do it again, would you choose a career in juvenile court schools? I would! Journal of Juvenile Court, Community, Alternative School Administrators of California, 27(1), 63-69.
Select Media Mentions
Recent Academic News