- Philosophy of law
- Philosophy of language
- Ph.D Princeton University 2016
- MA Princeton University 2013
- LLB Sydney University 2010
- BA Sydney University 2008
Awards and Honors
1.“Why Realists Must Reject Normative Quietism”, Philosophical Studies, (forthcoming)
2. “Expressivism and Varieties of Normativity”, Oxford Studies in Metaethics, volume 12 (R. Shafer-Landau, ed.) (forthcoming)
3. “The Mark of the Plural: Generic Generalizations and Race” (w/ S.J. Leslie), Routledge Companion to Philosophy of Race (P.C. Taylor, L.M. Alcoff and L. Anderson Jr., eds.) (forthcoming)
4. “What a Loaded Generalization! Generics and social cognition” (w/ S.J. Leslie and M. Rhodes), Philosophy Compass 10(9) 2015: 625-635.
For further information, please visit Daniel Wodak's personal website.