Rosemary Carucci Goss
Department of Apparel, Housing, and Resource Management
240 Wallace Hall
295 West Campus Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24061
540-231-4784 | email@example.com
Rosemary Carucci Goss is a Professor on the Residential Property Management and Advisory Board.
- Multifamily Housing
- Needs of Aging Residents
- Generations in the workplace
- Residential Property Management
- Appalachian Communities
- Ph.D., The Florida State University
- M.S., Virginia Tech
- B.S., Concord University
- Cityscape, former Editorial Board Member
- Housing and Society, former Associate Editor
- National Apartment Association Education Institute, former Member of the Board of Directors
- 2014 Alumni Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Academic Advising
- 2014 National Academic Advising Association (NACADA) Certificate of Merit Outstanding Advising Award—Faculty Academic Advising
- 2013 Recognized by the Journal of Property Management as one of the “Women Changing the World of Real Estate Management”
Read, Dustin C., et al. “Working Effectively with Asset Managers and Institutional Owners.” Property Management, vol. 34, no. 4, 2016, pp. 280–296. doi: 10.1108/PM-07-2015-0031.
Dymond, Randy, et al. “Development of an Interdisciplinary Undergraduate Program in Real Estate: Breaking Down University Silos.” Journal of Real Estate Practice and Education, vol. 18, no. 2, 2015, pp. 141–162.
Goss, Rosemary, and Howard L. Campbell. “The Evolution of Residential Property Management: From Caretaker to Income Maximization Managers.” Journal of Housing and Society, vol. 35, no. 1, 2008, pp. 5–20. doi: 10.1080/08882746.2008.11430555.
Lee, Hyeon-Jeong, et al. “Location Preferences of Multifamily Housing Residents.” Journal of Housing and Society, vol. 35, no. 1, 2008, pp. 41–58. doi: 10.1080/08882746.2008.11430557.
Ahn, Mira, et al. “Understanding Older Adults' Attitudes and Adoption of Residential Technologies.” Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal, vol. 36, no. 3, 2008, pp. 243–260. doi: 10.1177/1077727X07311504.
Goss, Rosemary, and Julia O. Beamish. “Assisted Living Facilities: Best Practices in Design and Management.” Seniors Housing & Care Journal, vol. 15, no. 1, 2007, pp. 91–104.
Beamish, Julia O., et al. “Influences on Housing Choice and Behavior.” Introduction to Housing, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Prentice Hall, 2006, pp. 25–54.
- Goss, R.C. (2010) Property Management Career Survey. National Apartment Association Education Institute $6000
- Goss, R. C. & Johnson, M. K (1996-1997) Property Management Training. U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development ($18,000)
- Goss, R. C. & Johnson, M. K (1994-1996) Property Management Training. U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development $25,400
- Read, D.C. & Goss, R.C. (2015-2016) Third-Party Property Management in a Time of Change: The Perceptions of Leaders in the Multifamily Housing Industry. Institute for Real Estate Management $10,000
Select Media Mentions