Stefon Flego is a postdoctoral research associate in the Department of English.
- Sound change
- Historical linguistics
- Usage-based linguistics
- Computational modeling
- Ph.D. in Linguistics and Germanic Studies, Indiana University Bloomington, 2022
- M.A. in Germanic Linguistics & Philology, Indiana University Bloomington, 2016
- B.S. in Early Music and Germanic Studies, Indiana University Bloomington, 2013
- Raymond H. Stetson Scholarship in Phonetics and Speech Science, Acoustical Society of America, 2020
- Flego, Stefon, and Jon Forrest. “Leveraging the temporal dynamics of anticipatory vowel-to-vowel coarticulation in linguistic prediction: A statistical modeling approach.” Journal of Phonetics, 88, 101093.
- Flego, Stefon. “Estimating vocal tract length by minimizing non-uniformity of cross-sectional area.” Proceedings of Meetings on Acoustics 176ASA, 35, 060003.
Select Media Mentions
Recent Academic News